After receiving riveting reviews of our inaugural Financial Literacy Conference, we were empowered with the task to present our 2nd Annual Financial Literacy Conference entitled “Get in the Financial Success Lane.” We embark on the continuous journey of supporting National Financial Literary Month celebrated around the country. We further support the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), in the execution of the mandate given by Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and the Consumer Protection Act to promote financial education.
Date: April 5th 2016
Registration link: https://essexfinancialliteracyconference2.eventbrite.com
Time: 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM
Location: Smith Hall & Siegler Hall, 2nd Floor, Essex County College
Cost: FREE ( Registration Required)
Dress Code: Business casual
Who will be in attendance?
- High School and College Students
- Teachers and Professors
- Seasoned Financial Experts
- Bankers and Financial services
- Essex County Residents
- Finance textbook publishers
- Learn the components of the ECC financial literacy program
- K-12 students to gain practical experience in their quest to meet the requirements for Standard 9.
- Gain awareness of how you can be part of the solution to the staggering debt situation in our country.
- Teachers will earn professional development credit.
Areas of Interests:
- Financial Fairs (Financial Products Fair and Finance & Accounting Job Fairs)
- Six Financial Literacy Seminars
- Stock Market Competition
On behalf of Essex County College Business Division, and the conference committee, I thank you for your continued support.
Assistant Professor of Economics and Finance